Solomon Richberg Owner of Elite Life Changers: Solomon was an Offensive Guard at the University at Buffalo football team. He played with athletes such as James Starks and Khalil Mack who are currently in the NFL. Solomon graduated from the University at Buffalo with a Bachelors in Psychology. In 2014 he received his Masters degree in Social Work from Hunter College.
In 2016, Solomon started Elite Sports Counseling for athletes. Solomon was a life coach specifically for athletes who are struggling accomplishing their goals outside their sport. Solomon is currently working with athletes from all over the country, helping them overcome obstacles and with life skills after the sport. However, Solomon realized that this technique are beneficial for everyone, besides college and professional athletes. So, now his goals are to help anyone that want to reach their elite potential
Solomon also helps children and teens as a crisis counselor. He intervenes children who are at their worst situation in their lives. He provides hope for those clients to reach their potential, but most importantly let them be able to heroes in their lives instead of victims.
Below are a list of certifications
Currently Solomon is working with people from all different backgrounds. Whether it is a business that have issues with growing or if it is a person that needs empowerment, NLP coaching is an approach that applies to all areas.
We are a NLP coaching practice that provides hands on coaching for teens and adults that is having difficulty struggling to the next stage of their lives
- NLP Coaching: Are you stuck in your life path and do not know how to get out? Neural-linguistic programming adjust peoples perception with their life to the life they imagine. The goal is to empower the client to their elite status and then progress with their lives. NLP does not require several months or years to reach your potential compare to therapy. It is hands on, short time, and the rest is left to the client.
- NLP Coaching for Business: Is your business going through a growth phase? Or maybe there is an internal struggle within the company? Maybe managers are not leading the employees to their true potential. NLP training can focus on those issues, so companies can increase their sales and overall health of the company. Many life coaches and therapist would go to the specific individual to give help. This approach is only limited to the person and it does not help the company as a whole. The goal is to give the managers, owners, and executives the tools to handle the issues for their clients.
- Sports NLP Coaching: We help with athletes on decision making after the high school, college, and professional sports. Moving on from a sport is one of the hardest decisions in any athlete’s life and we are here to support the athlete on decisions after the sport and how to cope with the change
- Public Speaking and Training: We have speakers that share their expertise for a larger audience. We speak about our life story and ways to overcome issues in life. Whether the topic is for career issues, deciding for colleges, depression, anxiety, or any other issue. We speak at colleges, churches, high schools, business events, etc
- Mentoring: The mentor program is with children and adolescences in the Orlando area that needs guidance in their lives. We use cognitive-behavioral and NLP techniques to help clients to reach their potential. We provide an intense mentoring approach that requires at least 3x a week to work with the client. We work on future goals, current academic goals, learning techniques, and building relationships with their families. This is not a mentoring group where children are just playing videos and playing basketball to kill time. Unless, it is to build trust, the client will be working on goals that the clients want.
- *** All of the services provided are not mental health, psychiatric, or therapy services. We do not provide legal advice, medical advice, or any advice that is outside the realm of life coaching or mentoring.